|Images from all covered NETA events are now available.
The main directory gallery is located here:
NETA has emailed members out the photo password or we can
send it via facebook if you message us.
(FB link at top of page)
Display a new and exclusive NETA themed decal on your favorite
David Scarbro has made these new stickers and will be generously donating the proceeds to
the general NETA fund.
Fresh off the NETA banquet: Stay tuned for more info to follow.
Tentative 2020 NETA schedule:
4/26 RITC Training School
5/3 KPTR Wrentham
5/17 Meriden MC
6/7 Springfield MC
6/21 Rhode Island TC
7/19 State Line Riders (NY)
9/27 Rhode Island TC
10/4 Meriden MC
Proposals & Voting Results
1) Change Naming of Novice Sections to Sportsman Passed
2) Name Plate Letter 2" Minimum ( already in rule book )
3) Number plate background color to match gate color (effective 2021) Passed
4) Reduce # of Riding Classes Passed
5) NETA riders # to stay on plate (minimum # size of 1 ") Passed
6) NETA to supply conforming vinyl decals to members for plate Passed
7) Eliminate Double sections Passed
8) Limit to 3 gates per class per section Withdrawn
9) Eliminate Vintage "V" gates from events Passed
10) Issue Awards per Line ridden eliminate awards per Class ridden Fail
11) Change Senior C line from 4 loops to 3 at events Fail
12) Five mile loop requirement Fail
13) Combine Senior Expert line with Advanced line Fail
|Congratulations to Joe Antonelli and Dan Williams on their
induction to the 2019 NETA Hall of Fame!
Also to Carl "Coach" Swanson for being honored by
the Manx Trials Club on the Isle of Man
To Bo Mostowy and Bill Bonneau for being trials masters for best
event of 2019 at RITC Exeter.